To ensure all Discovery Members are able to get the most out of their Discovery Memberships, the following guidelines apply, which are explained further in the Program Guidelines.
- A minimum seven-night stay is required during Red Season 1 and 2 when reservations are made more than nine months in advance
- Different rules apply to Red Season 3 to 9
- There is no seven-night minimum stay in White or Blue seasons
- A minimum two-night stay is required on weekends when staying either a Friday OR Saturday night
- Only one Friday AND Saturday two-night booking (Weekend Only) may be reserved on a Discovery Membership at any one time for each full block of 6,000 Discovery Credits held
For example, a Discovery Membership with 20,000 Discovery Credits would be able to have three ‘Weekend-Only’ reservations at any one time on the account.